I was asked to join a leadership podcast run by Joel Capparella, a marketing executive I know in the Philadelphia area. It’s about a half-hour.
Funny enough, nearly five years ago to the day was the last time he recorded a podcast of us talking.
A few things we talked about:
- Balancing revenue with mission
- “A definition of a mission might be something that keeps you from doing the easy thing.”
- 18:00: Planning cycles and our editorial calendar
- Budgeting for a local news organization
- 25:00: My favorite question for job candidates for Technical.ly