Thanks to our all of our sponsors, including the official Philly Tech Week headquarters WHYY, some 50 event organizers, thousands of attendees and friends, we have brought together a week-long celebration of technology and innovation featuring some 65 events across industries, focuses and interests.
Here’s the radio spot currently running on WHYY.
This morning, at a kickoff breakfast for event organizers, we launched the first ever Philly Tech Week to finish up Saturday. This afternoon, we’ll be unveiling the first catalog of City of Philadelphia data online and much more is to come.
Below, find some highlighted events:
MONDAY, APRIL 25
- Open Data Philly unveiling (12-1p.m., WHYY)
- Philadelphia Content Strategy Meetup (5:30-6:30 p.m, TUCC)
TUESDAY, APRIL 26
- Augmented Reality Check panel (6-8 p.m., Museum of Art)
- Office Space Printer Smash (6-8 p.m., The Hacktory)
- Switch Philly (6-8p.m., Wharton)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27
- Emerging Technology for the Enterprise conference (All day, Sheraton)
- Innovations of Philadelphia2035 (12-1p.m., WHYY)
- Future of Music (5:30-7:30 p.m., UArts)
- Artician Digital Media Gallery (6-8 p.m., Devnuts)
- Tech Quizzo (8-10 p.m., Grey Lodge)
THURSDAY, APRIL 28
- Philly Robotics Expo (2-4 p.m., Drexel University)
- Indy Hall Beer Pong tournament (6-8 p.m., Indy Hall)
- Chiptunes Showcase (7:30-10 p.m., Mad Decent)
FRIDAY, APRIL 29
- Green Tech Showcase (12-1p.m., WHYY)
- Philly Tech Week Signature event (6:30-9:30 p.m.)