Today is the one-year anniversary of this site.
Yes, you may use the comments section to review some of your favorite moments, most of which I will assume brought you to tears.
If you can’t do that on your own, I’ll help you out, mostly because we all know I would.
How about the best posts on ChristopherWink.com. I know, I’m doing the hard work for you because, um, that would be like you choosing between your children.
The criteria for becoming among the three best posts on ChristopherWInk.com – in case you are hopeful for the future – is as follows: 19 percent for hits; 15 percent comments; 6 percent for archivability and 60 percent for my own baseless delusions.
- History will tell: the great newspaper bubble of the 20th century 02Jul08
- Philadelphia foods: The ones you know and those you don’t 27Oct08
- Lessons from WDSTL: podcasting, travel blogging, exploring 24Nov08
- Inquirer: Front page story on Harrisburg citizen activists 29Jul08
- I have 400 Facebook friends: What I’ve learned 18Aug08
- Journalism Tool box: What every young journalist needs 13Oct08
- A reporter, a journalist and a correspondent walk into a bar 24Oct08
If you’re a journalist, young or old, or have any interest in media or any other industry that makes your name your brand, why don’t you have a domain or a blog? Take control of Web searches for your name. This is basic stuff in today’s journalist tool box.
2 thoughts on “One year anniversary of ChristopherWink.com”
ah, websites. they grow up so fast…